<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11630654\x26blogName\x3dMarshall\x27s+Web+Tool+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1332446749013502443', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Marshall's Web Tool Blog

Training and Consulting in New Tools for Effective Web Use

This site is an archive of posts that I hope you will find useful. Please visit my new site at Marshallk.com.

RSS: Using FeedBurner

I just changed this site's feed to go through FeedBurner. It was easy to set up, and now the number of subscribers to my content feed will be kept track of. There should be a bunch of other numbers I can get out of it, too (like which links in my blog are being clicked on), but I'll have to see over the next few days. I'll keep you up to date. So, if you subscribed to the feed before today, please consider grabbing these new feeds on the right sidebar so I can know how many people are reading it. That would be cool.

FeedBurner is an interesting company. I became most familiar with them through catching their feed of the Presidential Weekly Radio Address. The Pres has been spending a lot of time congratulating various football teams lately. Hmmm....all the better I suppose.

If all of this is new to you, check out my definition of feed syndication.

----
Technorati Tags (click to search for related entries on other blogs), , , ,
« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »
|