<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11630654\x26blogName\x3dMarshall\x27s+Web+Tool+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1332446749013502443', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Marshall's Web Tool Blog

Training and Consulting in New Tools for Effective Web Use

This site is an archive of posts that I hope you will find useful. Please visit my new site at Marshallk.com.

Increasing Usability & Email Newsletter

After some consultation with the ultimate usability tester, my mom, (don't people say if you can't explain it to your family, then...) I have made some changes to this site. If you are a regular reader you'll notice them. If you aren't, hopefully they will just work well for you.

One of the biggest changes is that I've written more explicitly about my training and consulting services via a link on the right side bar.

Additionally, for those who are not yet reading syndicated feeds, but want to keep learning about the types of things I'm writing here about, I am now offering a free email newsletter. I'm not sure how often I'll be sending it out, but I guarantee you'll be excited when you get it. I'll include news, reviews and lots of helpful links to online places you'll be excited to visit. Send me an email if you are interested in receiving it.

---
Technorati Subject Tags: , , , ,
« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »
|