<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11630654\x26blogName\x3dMarshall\x27s+Web+Tool+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1332446749013502443', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Marshall's Web Tool Blog

Training and Consulting in New Tools for Effective Web Use

This site is an archive of posts that I hope you will find useful. Please visit my new site at Marshallk.com.

Client Feedback from the African American Environmentalist Association

One of the organizations I've been doing some work for is The African American Environmentalist Association, based in D.C. I helped them spruce up their blogs, installing a variety of new tools and services to maximize usability and ease of conversation, and taught them how to use a few tools they knew about but didn't know how to implement yet.

The group's director just sent me some very nice feedback and I thought I'd share it with you.

You have been great. I don't have the time to go out and learn about what's new out there and how to use it, so your compact help and information have been very useful. I'm so glad you're out there, thanks for the education.
-Norris McDonald, Director of The African American Environmental Association.


If you're interested in seeing what I can do for your organization, drop me a line. Blogs are just part of what I help people with, see the introduction to concepts in the sidebar of this site to see what else I can help you learn how to implement for your work.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,
« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »
|