<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11630654\x26blogName\x3dMarshall\x27s+Web+Tool+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://marshallk.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1332446749013502443', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Marshall's Web Tool Blog

Training and Consulting in New Tools for Effective Web Use

This site is an archive of posts that I hope you will find useful. Please visit my new site at Marshallk.com.

Update on my Work

I don't usually post here about myself, but I've just been away on vacation and thought I'd provide a little update on what I'm doing now that I'm back.

First, my apologies for my broken blog. If you came in through any individual pages, you've seen how messed up they are, though this front page works just fine. I've got some coding problems I need to fix, but I may just switch blogging platforms (and thus URLs) while I'm at it. I'll let you know.

Second, I'm typing this on my new computer. For those of you in the know, I'm sure you appreciate how excited I am to have a little iBook G4 of my own sitting in my house now. That's going to make my work much easier and more efficient. Expect to see the difference, especially if you're someone I am doing work for.

Next bit of news, with my new computer I've gotten a Skype account. I can be called via marshallkirkpatrick on Skype. I hope some of you will drop me a line.

Finally, if you are wondering why I'm not in contact with you yet this week, I will be doing a bunch of work late tonight and will do my best to contact the folks I need to first thing tomorrow, but with some work having been done. My partner and I have taken some much needed time off together (4 days in the woods, 3 days in Portland), but I will soon be back in the action with some exciting new projects to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by! -Marshall
« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »
|